Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Correct me when I'm wrong

I don't mean to be a grammar snob. Really, I don't--especially when I know I make my own mistakes--but sometimes I just can't help it. One of the car salesmen I was working with at one point went off on how he hates the use of bad grammar in emails and we had a little rant fest about that...and then he sent me the following 2 emails...STUPID.


Kia hold there value poorly- your initial investment return will be much lower on there brand.

and


Thank you for your interest in our line up, it's been a great month for us here at Manassas Hyundai. To share our appreciation with you we will have a spontaneous in store sales specials this week; price will be less of a factor and a full staff will be a available to assist you with the vehicle that you want. All prices being considered- write your own deal.


Sadly, he's not the only person who sent me an "official" email in the past week with bad grammar in it. Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment